Update Troubleshooting

Q: I cannot update my item - it says it is manipulated
A: Try the latest standard update procedure instead of using the installed Update-Plugin.
If your product is no modify, please IM Mo Noel.

Q: My item does not have a Plugin menu
A: Try the latest standard update procedure.

Q: MoLock and other Plugins have lost their settings
A: With an update, the settings might get lost.
With MoLock you may want to use the SyncOwner feature to sync the owners of all MoDesign locks.

Q: My MoToys in my Amethyst Collar seem no longer to work propperly
A: Make sure there is no MoLock -Main- script and no LockInPlace plugin in your collar. These scripts are no longer needed in a Amethyst collar.

Q: Where do I get the latest product notecards for my updated plugins
A: Your notecards got updated with your update as well.
Make sure when you install my plugin sets elsewhere, that you install the notecards as well.
--- Tutorial Main Page --- Troubleshooting --- MoDesign Tips ---